True Strengths Council is commited to being the premier member corporate leadership mastermind organization for business ownwners and their select leaders in the St. Louis and Little Rock area. We carefully select or members to be part of a closed group so there is no conflict of interest with many synergies and experiences that create unparalleled value.
Join Us Monthly?
Councils forming in the St. Louis and Little Rock area.
We provide business leaders with the safe haven to gain unbiased and invaluable insight on how to promote consistent professional business growth. It has proven to be an integral part of our members' business strategy.
Meet the Moderator
About Mike Tobin
I have spent my entire career working in the world of Entrepreneurship. This path started for me after my military service, developing a commercial sign company in the St. Louis area with (2) retail locations, and then led me to an even more exciting opportunity, creating, managing, leading, and eventually selling a large member based service organization for a profit.
We did a lot of things right in building these businesses....and experienced a ton of "lessons" and "opportunities for growth"
It would have been fantastic to have had a "board of advisers" to help grow our business and ID some of these "growth opportunities"
At True Strengths and True Strengths Council (TSCouncil) we work with business in (3) unique ways:
- Business Owners and CEO's
- The "loneliness" in making "first" decisions, or strategic decisions because of not having someone to talk to because of being the business owner
- Provide an outlet for you to discuss things you can't and would not with your leadership team, employees, or family
- The need to get real feedback and shown your blind spots
- The power of diversity in your industry thinking
- A way for you to grow personally so the business grows
- Solutions to common and uncommon business challenges that cannot be "googled"
- Lack of accountability you may have
- Lack of energy/focus on what should be next
- Lack of knowledge you have on the best practices of running a business
- Lack of a trusted, unbiased network of peers
We are forming councils in the St. Louis and Little Rock metropolitan areas
- Sales Teams and entrepreneurs that want to become larger by increasing sales with referrals. We use a Strengths-based approach to helping referral partnerships grow and thrive closed business. We are offering these workshops, called Referral Strong, in St. Louis, Boston, and Little Rock. You can learn more at www.referralstrong.com.
- Strengths- based TEAM development - we help larger organizations to improve communications, enhance employee engagement, and mitigate conflict using Gallup's Clifton Strengths 34 talents.